17 Best Fishing Puns and More Fishing Humor
If your mood is sunk and you could use a laugh, worry not. We’ve casted about for the funniest fishing puns, jokes and one-liners out there, and we’ve found some winners. Just don’t read them out on the boat, or you’ll scare all the fish away with your laughter!
Table of Contents
Best Fishing Puns
It’s only natural that there are as many fish jokes and puns out there as there are fish in the sea. Here’s our list of the 17 best fishing puns to hook you in:
- There’s a new fish-and-chip restaurant on the block. It’s called New Cod On The Block.
- Is this seat taken, perch-ance?
- How’s the calamari taste? It’s ex-squid-site!
- The boyfriend decided to go fishing on Valentine’s Day to catch a flounder bouquet for his girlfriend.
- Whenever anglers need a haircut, they all go to a bobber shop.
- Want to communicate with a fish? Just drop it a line.
- All anglers know the only music they should listen to while fishing is something catchy.
- If another fish tells you you’re cray-zy, just ask them to stop bass-lighting.
- All fish are gullible. They quickly fall for hooks, sinkers and lines.
- Well, I guess it’s oh-fish-ial.
- The thing about squids is they ink too much.
- I want to be a bass-trophysicist when I grow up.
- That fish is rich and famous, but she’s still Jenny from the had-dock.
- Neve date a blowfish. You’ll always get re-puffed.
- If you see a jellyfish acting catty, it’s only because they’re jelly.
- When a fish falls in love, they say, “I’ve met the gill of my dreams.”
- Cod this be any punnier?
Best Fishing Jokes
Here are a few of the best fishing puns that will split your gills:
- What do you call a fish that’s literary? Salmon Rushdie.
- What do you get if you cross a hand, a bird’s leg and a salmon? Bird’s thigh, fish fingers!
- Do fish go to heaven when they die? Only the Angelfish!
- Do fishermen make money? Yes — net profits!
Create New Fishing Memories With EZ Dock
There’s no limit to the amount of fun you can have when it comes to fishing. The EZ Dock team wants to make your fishing experiences as memorable as possible, and that’s why we offer barefoot-friendly, maintenance-free polyethylene docks for your marina or waterfront property.