Both experienced and new kayakers and canoers face some challenges when they approach docks. Most docks are built for larger watercraft which make it a challenge to get in and out of a kayak or canoe.
Swipe to view more images
What Makes EZ Dock Kayak Docking Systems Different?
Our residential EZ Launch® Residentials have several features to make your time on the water more enjoyable:
- Paddle notches. The integrated paddle notches on our EZ Launch® Residential make launching easy and safe while users are entering or exiting the kayak.
- V entry. The entry on the EZ Launch® Residential has an innovative “V” shape, allowing you to center and stabilize your kayak for an easy launch. Even new kayakers will be able to get in and out of the water more easily with this feature.
- One-piece construction. Our EZ Launch® Residential for your lake home is a one-piece floating dock for greater stability. This construction allows your dock to rise and fall with water levels and keeps it more stable. The one-piece floating dock construction also helps your EZ Launch® Residential withstand stormy weather.
- Seamless connections. Our EZ Launch® Residential is designed to be easy to connect, whether you have a traditional fixed dock or a standard floating dock. Of course, our EZ Launch® Residential works exceptionally well with our equally durable and versatile docks.
- Easy customization. Our EZ Launch® Residential and docks are easily customizable and adaptable. Whether you’re on salt water, fresh water or an unusually-shaped waterway, our docks and launches can help you enjoy some quality time on the water.
- Durable. Our docks and launches are designed from sturdy materials that won’t rot and will resist saltwater corrosion. Our systems have even withstood serious tropical storms and hurricanes.
- Low-maintenance. Unlike wooden docks, our kayak docks and launches are made from materials that won’t splinter or peel, meaning you won’t have to repaint it or replace rotten planks — that way, you can spend more time on the water.
Get a Quote for EZ Launch® Residential
Businesses, residential homes and government agencies already rely on EZ Dock for durable and low maintenance floating dock systems. For a better kayaking and canoe experience, check out our EZ Launch® Residential and EZ Launch products. EZ Launch is ideal for both kayaks and canoes, as well as ADA accessibility; while our EZ Launch® Residential is specifically made for kayak and canoe launches.
Have questions? We’re happy to help, contact us, request a quote or reach out to one of our knowledgeable local dealers or distributors for more information.