As the world’s leading producer and innovator of PWC ports, EZ Dock revolutionized PWC docking and launching with the introduction of the EZ Port®, the original, drive-on personal watercraft lift in 1996. Our patented design pioneered the use of adaptable rollers, perfected the self-centering split entry and created the modular inline system for easily and efficiently storing multiple PWCs.
Today, EZ Port continues to lead the industry with the simplest, most durable and innovative drive-on, push-off methods of dry-docking.
EZ Port Features & Benefits:
Designed both for saltwater and freshwater applications, our PWC ports’ self-adjusting designs make loading and unloading effortless, no matter what type of waterfront on which your home or business is located.
- Ease of use and access. Our PWC lifts feature a raised bow that helps prevent overshooting the port, with no winching, cranking, pumping or hoisting needed.
- Flexibility. All our modular PWC ports can be linked together and easily adapted to other floating and fixed docks using our revolutionary EZ Port™ coupler system with EZ Dock connectors. We have EZ Port PWC docking systems for both commercial and residential use, with flexible configurations that can be adjusted any time your needs change. If you need assistance deciding which system is right for you, contact EZ Dock to speak with one of our team members.
- Stability. Our proprietary flotation chamber and pylon design provides enhanced buoyancy and stability to reduce movement even in rough water and stormy conditions. EZ Port also provides plenty of space on the front and either side of the port to allow PWC users to find their footing comfortably.
- Protection. EZ Port PWC lifts move with changing water levels, protecting personal watercraft from waves, wind and the damage they can cause. Our personal watercraft floating docks are also covered by an industry-leading 8-year warranty.
Looking for PWC or Waverunner Lifts?
If you’re looking for a drive-on waverunner dock or PWC lifts, EZ Dock offers several choices:
- The EZ Port MAX 2i. Often copied by the competition, this is considered the best PWC lift available today. The game-changing, self-adjusting design makes loading and unloading effortless. PWCs of any shape and up to 1,700 lbs. can be accommodated with this PWC lift. We also have a version with an Integrated Bow to help prevent overshooting, so even new PWC users can dock easily. The integrated bow model handles watercraft of all types, up to 1,380 lbs.
- The EZ Port MAX system. This expandable, adjustable and modular system is ideal for multiple PWCs, making it ideal for businesses or homes with multiple PWC enthusiasts. This unique PWC lift can be customized for tight slip spaces and tandem inlines, making it one of the most flexible options. It can accommodate PWCs of different shapes.
Our systems are recognized as the best, easiest to use, most stable and most user-friendly. Designed both for salt water and fresh water applications, our products ensure you can provide a safe place for PWC users, no matter where your home or business is located. If you need assistance deciding which system is right for you, contact EZ Dock to speak with one of our team members.