EZ Dock Polyethylene Gangway Systems
EZ Dock polyethylene gangways provide multiple ways to extend and improve the performance of docks and kayak or canoe launches for virtually any residential, commercial or special needs application.
Features of Our Polyethylene Gangways
Polyethylene is a plastic material well-suited for water applications like gangways. EZ Dock polyethylene gangways come with practical features for waterfront dock systems, including:
- Slip-resistant surface: The gangway surface resists slipping, making it easier to get to the dock or launch safely.
- Low maintenance needs: Polyethylene material is virtually maintenance-free. It doesn’t need painting like some other dock materials.
- Durable build: Polyethylene gangways are designed to last for several years — even decades — on the water.
You can also add customizations to your polyethylene gangway, such as:
- Extra-long gangways for faraway docks
- Plank gangways for close docks
- Bolt-on handrails
- Accessibility features