The EZ Trail® system from EZ Dock is a smart way to create accessible ramps and pathways in your woodland, wetland, or any other place you need a safe and durable walking platform. Our pioneering trail system is less invasive, and the large interconnecting, modular sections are simple to install. In addition, you can easily add sections as needed, or re-configure your walkway anytime you like.
EZ Trail Features and Benefits
- Easy installation
- Versatile and expandable self-floating design that is suitable for land and water
- Easily moved, unlike fixed walkways, ramps, piers or docks
- Less invasive because it does not require permanent foundation
- Made of low-maintenance and non-toxic materials
- Beige color is attractive, blends with natural surroundings and remains cool
- Light can penetrate underneath elevated sections to foster plant growth beneath
- Can be suspended above vegetation by use of supports
- Universal accessibility (meets ADA guidelines)
- Longevity well beyond that of treated wood walkways or platforms
- Long-term value & great investment
EZ Trail® suspension clamp for 3-1/2″ O.D.
vertical pipe, 2 3/8″ O.D. horizontal pipe
EZ Trail® suspension clamp for 2 3/8″ O.D.
pipe (vertical and horizontal)