Docks for Waterfront Property
Waterfront properties make it easy to enjoy the water. Whether you’re at a small beach or lake house, docks are a must-have for waterfront property owners who want to make the most of their outdoor space. With so many ways to incorporate and use a dock, consider the potential it could have at your house.
Benefits of Adding Docks to Vacation Homes and Waterfront Properties
Adding a dock to your waterfront property can be beneficial in the following ways:
- Enjoy several purposes and uses: Docks are multi-purpose, meaning you can do more with them than just store a boat. Anything such as fishing, swimming and relaxing is possible on your own dock.
- Increase your home value: A dock can increase your property value. While it’s not a huge investment, it can bring you a good return on investment (ROI) if you sell your house.
- Personalize to your specific needs: Depending on what you want to use your dock for, you can arrange it in various layouts and combinations.
- Save time and money: Without needing to travel to the marina to launch your boat, you’ll save time and money on docking fees.
In general, adding a dock to your property makes it easy to enjoy more outdoor and water activities with friends and family.
Request a Quote
Swipe to view more images
Suitable Docks for Vacation Homes
If you need some lake house dock ideas or specific dock suggestions, consider these suitable docks for vacation and waterfront homes.
- Modular floating docks: With unlimited configurations, modular floating docks have an endless potential to fit your needs. With their easy setup and access, you can enjoy the water however you like.
- Ports: Ports are used for storing and accessing various types of watercraft. There are many types of boat ports, though EZ Dock uses a drive-on, drive-off method that simplifies the docking process. They’re low maintenance and can easily be incorporated into your modular dock design.
- Floating walkways: Floating walkway systems make woodlands and wetlands easily accessible without being invasive. They’re easy to install and allow you to get the most out of the land you own.
Residential docks for your waterfront home or vacation home allow you to spend more time on the water.
Access More of Your Waterfront Property With EZ Dock
EZ Dock offers quality, customizable and durable docks for vacation homes and residences. Our residential floating docks are modular, allowing you to create the exact watercraft management system you need — whether you’re looking for more walk-around room, an eco-friendly solution, a low-maintenance dock or a dry-docking option. Since our residential floating docks are not made from wood, they also won’t rot or leach paint into the water — which is safer for you and your guests, as well as for the marine life in your water.
Check out our solutions for your lake home today. If you don’t see something that suits your needs, you can work with one of our team members to create a custom solution. For more information about all our product offerings, check out our product brochure that features completed projects, design capabilities and more. Otherwise, feel free to contact us to find out more or to get a quote today.