The EZ Pontoon Lift offers the same convenience of our drive-on EZ BoatPort®—but it’s specially designed for your pontoon. Two models are available: PL2000 for standard pontoons boats up to 2,000 lbs. and PL3500 for pontoon boats up to 3,500 lbs.
EZ PONTOON LIFT FEATURES:
- Versatile mounting options for multiple installation methods
- Durable marine-grade materials
- Modular system so you can easily expand or reconfigure your boatlift/dock by simply adding components
- Safe and easy-to-use platform design without any open areas or exposed metal
- Can be used with standard EZ Dock, traditional floating or fixed docks
- Provides stable porting in strong currents or windy conditions
- Available with optional Transom Motor Stop to stop the boat when fully docked
- Available with 6 Air Assist options – Learn More
If you’re looking for a stable, low-maintenance and drive-on commercial or residential pontoon lift, you’re looking for an EZ Dock pontoon lift. Our lifts are designed with simple installations and convenience in mind. They are created to let you spend more time on the water and less time replacing or repairing your floating boat lifts.
Built to be durable, these residential and commercial pontoon lifts will last and last, even with heavy use and harsh weather conditions. Added stability ensures you’ll enjoy a better boating experience.
These docks are ideal for almost any waterfront property and our team can customize your dock to your specific needs. EZ Dock is known for exceptional customer service, so if you have any questions or need any assistant, contact one of our dealers for courteous and timely help.
Which EZ Dock Pontoon Dock for Sale Is Right for You?
The PL2000 model is designed for pontoon boats of up to 2,000 pounds. This model features different air-assist pump options, although all offer easy operation and a lift time of roughly 30-90 seconds. The PL2000 model is available in gray or beige.
The PL3500 model is designed for pontoon boats up to 3,500 pounds and is ideal if you have a larger boat or might purchase one in the future. Like the PL2000 model, it has several convenient options for air-assist pump units and has a lift time of about 30-90 seconds. It also comes in gray or beige.
2,000 lbs. capacity
3,500 lbs. capacity
Air Assist Pump Unit
Transom Motor Stop