EZ Port revolutionized docking and launching with the original, drive-on PWC lift. The industry leader, EZ Port® is the simplest and most durable drive-on, push-off method of dry-docking. The raised bow stop helps prevent drives from overshooting, and there is no winching, cranking, pumping or hoisting needed.
Features & Benefits of EZ Port:
- Ease of use and access. EZ Port® offers the simplest drive-on, push-off method of dry-docking. Drivers can’t overshoot thanks to a raised bow stop and there is no hoisting, cranking or winching needed.
- Flexibility. EZ Dock personal watercraft floating docks can be used in marinas, housing developments, lake houses, homes and businesses of all kinds. Ideal for both commercial and personal use, they’re a great addition anywhere PWC users are.
- Stability. EZ Port® has plenty of space on either side as well as the front so users can gain stability with their feet. The EZ Port® is also durable and stable, reducing movement and allowing PWC users to gain their footing comfortably.
- Protection. EZ Dock tandem PWC lifts move with changing water levels, protecting personal watercraft from waves, wind and the damage they can cause.
Looking for PWC or Waverunner Lifts for Sale?
If you’re looking for a drive-on waverunner dock or PWC lifts, EZ Dock offers several choices:
- The EZ Port MAX 2i. Often copied by the competition, this is considered the best PWC lift available today. The game-changing, self-adjusting design makes loading and unloading effortless. PWCs of any shape and up to 1,700 lbs. can be accommodated with this PWC lift.
- The EZ Port with Integrated Bow. This model has an Integrated Bow to help prevent overshooting, so even new PWC users can dock easily. This system handles watercraft of all types, up to 1,380 lbs.
- The EZ Port MAX system. This expandable, adjustable and modular system is ideal for multiple PWCs, making it ideal for businesses or homes with multiple PWC enthusiasts. This unique PWC lift can be customized for tight slip spaces and tandem inlines, making it one of the most flexible options. It can accommodate PWCs of different shapes.
Our systems are recognized as the best, easiest to use, most stable and most user-friendly. Designed both for salt water and fresh water applications, our products ensure you can provide a safe place for PWC users, no matter where your home or business is located. If you need assistance deciding which system is right for you, contact EZ Dock to speak with one of our team members.
All our modular ports can be easily linked together using our revolutionary EZ Port™ coupler system. Design the layout that best suits your waterfront and adjust the configuration at any time as your needs change. Tight on space? The EZ Port™ MAX inline tandem model is a great way to store multiple PWC’s easily and efficiently. Request a quote today!