EZ Dock's new EZ BoatPortTM is the perfect choice for many skiffs, runabouts, fishing boats, and jet boats up to 5,000 pounds. Designed like our other EZ Port products with an easy drive-on, power-off method of dry docking, the EZ BoatPort is self-floating and can move with changing water levels. It can even be used in as little as two feet of water. Keeping your boat high and dry, the EZ BoatPort eliminates the need for winching, cranking, or hoisting.
The EZ BoatPort's modular design allows for numerous configurations and additional features to fit a wide variety of boat shapes and sizes. With adjustable rollers and bunks, and the ability to add Side Extensions or a Float Tank with Air-Assist Pump, the EZ BoatPort is the most versatile port on the market.
Features and Benefits
- Self-centering entry roller
- Easy loading & unloading
- Optional flip-up cleat to secure boat to lift
- Customizable skid bunks to fit a variety of hull shapes
- Fully adjustable keel rollers can be added for certain hulls
- Two replaceable rear wear plates
- Supplemental flotation available for added bouyancy
- Multiple T-nut locations for custom bunks/rollers
- Optional Side Extensions for additional walking platform for
larger boats or increased flotation capacity
- Patent-pending Air-Assist Lift design for boats up to 5,000lbs
The new Side Extensions provide added flotation and walk-around space while the new Air-Assist Float Tank boosts the lifting capacity to 5,000 lbs. The Air-Assisted Pump offers a choice of control units that include:
- Standard AC powered pump with manual control
- Battery powered with solar charging system and manual controls (12 VDC deep cycle battery not included)
- Standard AC power with remote control pump unit
For a list of EZ BoatPort Package Options CLICK HERE
** Theoretical flotation capacity. Actual capacity dependent upon weight distribution.