Make Your Nature Areas Accessible To All. The EZ Trail® system from EZ Dock is a smart way to create accessible ramps and pathways in your woodland, wetland, or any other place you need a safe and durable walking platform. Our patented system is less invasive, and the large interconnecting, modular sections are simple to install. In addition, you can easily add sections as needed, or re-configure your walkway anytime you like.
Treated wood and foam-filled products can be dangerous to wildlife habitats, but EZ Trail utilizes only safe, non-toxic materials. The hollow sections provide stable flotation, and they can be suspended above vegetation during periods of low water, so as not to harm the habitat
Our goal is to effectively and efficiently meet all of your outdoor walkway needs, while working in harmony with the environment - not against it. Simply put, EZ Trail makes it easy for anyone to enjoy nature at anytime in any setting.
EZ Trail Features and Benefits
- Easy installation
- Versatile and expandable self-floating design that is suitable for land and water
- Easily moved, unlike fixed walkways, ramps, piers or docks
- Less invasive because it does not require permanent foundation
- Made of maintenance-free and non-toxic materials
- Beige color is attractive, blends with natural surroundings and remains cool
- Light can penetrate through pieces to foster plant growth beneath
- Can be suspended above vegetation by use of supports
- Universal accessibility (meets ADA guidelines)
- Longevity well beyond that of treated wood walkways or platforms
- Long-term value
- Great investment